Thank you for taking the time to coach a Prince George Ringette team!
Please see Important Notes at the end of this page.
PG Ringette Coaching Documentation:
Clinics & Training:
- BC Ringette – Coaching Clinics
- BCRA Prevention in Motion
- Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT)
- Make Ethical Decisions (MED)
- Respect in Sport Program for Parents and Coaches
- ViaSport British Columbia Coaching Course Calendar
(some courses are available by home study)
- Blank rink diagrams (PDF)
- Praise & Positive Thinking (PDF) – phrases to encourage your players on the ice
- Ringette rules – simple overview
- Sample practice plans:
- Ringette Canada – Coaches
- Coaching Association of Canada
- Coach on the Go iPhone/iPad App
- Move Think Learn – Ringette in Focus
- All coaches and team staff must complete and submit a Criminal Record Check. For more information on this process, please visit our Call for Coaches.
- All coaches and team staff must complete the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) online course for parents, players and coaches. Please provide your course completion certificate to Jana Campbell before your first ice session.
- PG Ringette will reimburse coaches the costs of registration for coaching, ethics, prevention-in-motion, and managers’ courses.
- PG Ringette’s Director of Coaching is Jana Campbell. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.