Thank you for taking the time to coach a Prince George Ringette team!
National Coaches Week is September 22-30th 2018
CSI course September 28-29th – please CLICK HERE to sign up and make a profile then go to clinics and register.
Please see Important Notes at the end of this page.
PG Ringette Coaching Documentation:
Clinics & Training:
- BC Ringette – Coaching Clinics
- Coach Initiation in Sport
- Caoching Athletes with a Disability
- BCRA Prevention in Motion
- Making Head Way
- Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT)
- Make Ethical Decisions (MED)
- Respect in Sport Program for Parents and Coaches
- ViaSport British Columbia Coaching Course Calendar
(some courses are available by home study)
- Blank rink diagrams (PDF)
- Praise & Positive Thinking (PDF) – phrases to encourage your players on the ice
- Ringette rules – simple overview
- Sample practice plans:
- Ringette Canada – Coaches
- BCRA – Coaching Resources
- Coaching Association of Canada
- Coach on the Go iPhone/iPad App
- All coaches and team staff must complete and submit a Criminal Record Check. For more information on this process, please visit our Call for Coaches.
- All coaches and team staff must complete the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) online course for parents, players and coaches before your first ice session.
- Please provide any/all course completion certificates to Jana Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PG Ringette will reimburse coaches the costs of registration for coaching, ethics, prevention-in-motion, and managers’ courses.
- PG Ringette’s Director of Coaching is Jana Campbell. You can contact her at email@example.com.