team manager's handbook
The Team Manager really keeps the the train in its rails for of the teams in our association!! There are a number of moving parts but we are here to help! The Team Manager’s Handbook gives you all the information you need to do the job right, and if you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All team staff and volunteers must complete and submit a Criminal Record Check before you head onto the ice.
- Complete a Criminal Record Check- All volunteers of the Prince George Ringette Association need to provide a valid Clearance Letter obtained through completion of a Criminal Record Check. These are completed online. Each applicant will need a code to access the site, which can be obtained via email to email@example.com. The process is very quick and very easy. It is extremely important that all our volunteers have valid Police Information Checks on file each season. We require updated checks every 3/5 years.
Here is the 2022/2023 Team Manager’s Handbook.
- November 3, 2022-Updated section includes information on insurance and liability.
- January 19, 2023- Added a section on Gaming and added Northern League polciies for the 2023/2024 season.
Here is the PowerPoint presentation from the Team Manager’s Meeting
Please read the policy below before you begin any type of fundraising or sponsorship!
The following documents are important for any teams that are planning to budget, fundraise or get sponsorships:
Prince George Ringette Association Team Finance, Sponsorships and Fundraising Policy (September-7-2022)
Prince George Ringette Association- Team Financial Reporting 2022-2023 (Template)
BC Provincial Government Licensed Charitable Gaming Rules
- Please note that all gaming licenses will be applied for by the PGRA Board
Emergency Action PlanNING
Emergency Action Plan (EAP) form
- This EAP template is a fillable PDF, which means you can fill it in on your device of choice. To do so, you need to have or download Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you prefer to go old-school, you can print it and fill it in by hand.
- The template is reusable—you can save it and create an EAP for each of your practice and competition sites.
PGRA Emergency Action Plan for the Coliseum, Kin Centres, CN Centre, and Elksentre
- Updated on October 21, 2022
Northern Sports Centre- User Group Emergency Procedures- medical emergencies
Northern Sports Centre- Fire Plan- map of fire extinguishers, exits, designated assembly area etc.
Northern Sports Centre- Evacuation Guidelines including evacuation alarm and what to expect
Ringette BC Incident Report Form (including injury reporting)