The Prince George Ringette Association welcomes all genders between the ages of four (4) and 18, as well as adults aged 18+ in the Open 18+ or FLEX adult recreation program. The ringette season runs from September to March, beginning with two weeks of power skating (included in registration fees).
How to Register:
Registration is open for all players (FUN 1 to U18+ Open) with some serious savings during the early early bird time period!
The FLEX adult recreation program will open soon!
Please read the information provided and review the documents as this will help answer any questions that you may have, even if you have been around awhile . Please forward to anyone else that you think might be interested in playing ringette next season either as a youth or as an adult in the Flex program.
Looking forward to a great season!! Look on the Schedule tab in August for the most up to date information. What’s planned in the first few months:
- Powerskating will begin on September 11th (6 sessions for each age division);
- Evaluations for U12-U19 Club will be September 23/24th;
- Regular Season begins September 25th; and,
- Terrace League Game Play Weekend is October 20-22nd.
Need help with the costs of your child’s ringette season?
- KidSport Canada provides financial assistance for registration fees and equipment to kids aged 18 and under.
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart is dedicated to removing barriers so children can participate in organized sport and recreation.
Looking to request a player movement?
- Please complete the following Player Movement Form
Contact our registrar:
Karen Andrews Prince George Ringette Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org