All players must wear the following equipment (check out the images below):
- CSA-approved helmet;
- CSA-approved facemask with shield or cage certified for ringette;
- BNQ-certified neck guard;
- elbow, knee, shin and shoulder pads;
- hip, tailbone and genital protection;
- protective gloves;
- skates; and,
- approved ringette or goaltender’s stick.
Shoulder pads and mouthguard are recommended.
All Children’s Ringette players (FUN1, FUN2, and FUN3 (U10) will receive a Timmies jersey at the start of the season. All U12-U19 players will receive a jersey once the regular season begins.
For further information on standards relating to helmets, sticks and goalie equipment, please visit Ringette Canada’s Equipment page.