Please see the links to the September and October ringette schedules below. These schedules are tentative but reflect the days of the week the age divisions will most likely be playing on. Things can change with stat holidays, changes in schedule from the City of Prince George (eg. Spruce Kings), tournaments and league game play weekends or team cancellations. Here is how the start of the season is shaping up:
- Powerskating begins September 12th for two (2) weeks. There are six (6) sessions per age division. You will need ringette equipment for these sessions that includes helmet with ringette mask, skates, ringette stick, warm clothes, and gloves.
- Club Evaluations (U12-U19) are on Saturday September 24th. All players (Club and Zone) are invited to their age division.
- Coach’s Meeting is on Wednesday September 22nd at 7pm at the Elkscentre
- Community Sport Introduction (CSI) Coach Development is set for Saturday September 24 and Sunday September 25th.
- Regular Season begins Monday September 26th.
- There will be New Player Skating Enhancement ice times 1-2 times a month with a Powerskating coach.
- A Goalie Clinic is planned for Saturday October 15th.
- Team Manager’s meeting is on Wednesday October 5th at 7pm at the Coliseum.
- The Terrace League Game Play Weekend is October 21-23rd. All age divisions are involved. The cost of the tournament is included in association player registration. More information to come.
Links updated on August 16, 2022