It is a reality that with the Omicron COVID-19 virus that potential exposures may occur at PG Ringette activities. Here is the protocol if your child or you (as a spectator, team staff, volunteer, ect.) have attended a Prince George Ringette Association ice time or activity and you/your child have tested positive for COVID-19 and have been asked to self-isolate.
- Email email@example.com or call 250-614-8259 and let Gina know that you/your child have tested positive to COVID-19 and have been asked to self isolate. This information is confidential and will not be shared.
- A ‘COVID-19 POTENTIAL EXPOSURE NOTIFICATION LETTER’ will be emailed out to the teams with the date of the potential exposure. An example of this letter is available here PGRA COVID-19 Potential Exposure Letter-Template.
- Team staff and players who are determined to have been in close contact with the case may receive a phone call or letter from Northern Health with instructions to self-isolate.
- It is asked that everyone self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 as expected prior to attending any Prince George Ringette Association (PGRA) activity and to not attend if any symptoms are present.
- Unless you/your child are directed otherwise, please continue to attend Prince George Ringette Association activities. Monitor your/your child for COVID-19 symptoms daily and use the Attendance and Health Check function in TeamSnap or as a spectator or volunteer, please use the online linkPrince George Ringette Health Check Form for volunteers and spectators. If you/your child have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home. These include: Difficulty breathing, fever/chills, headache, sore throat, cough, severe chest pains, extreme fatigue, loss of sense of smell or taste, loss of appetite, body aches, nausea or vomiting.Please also remember to follow all of the current public health orders to limit spread of COVID-19 in the community.
PGRA’s COVID-19 Safety Plan Prince George Ringette Association COVID-19 Safety Plan updated December 30, 2021
Ringette BC’s COVID-19 Illness Policy Ringette BC 1.19-Illess-Policy-Nov-9-update.pdf