The Prince George Ringette Association welcomes girls and boys between the ages of 5 and 18, as well as adults ages 18+. Our season runs from September to March, beginning with two weeks of power skating (included in registration fees) and involving several options for tournaments and game play.
New players are always welcome. We’ll teach you how to skate, and you’ll receive a free ringette stick upon full payment!
Below, find information about our registration process and fees, as well as details about our goalie incentive program and other financial assistance options.
How to Register:
Register online at Karelo.com – Prince George Ringette 2019-2020 Registration. Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or cheque according to one of the following payment options:
- Full payment at time of registration.
- Payment in three equal installments, NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE, with installment 1 due at the time of registration, installment 2 due on July 15, 2018, and installment 3 due on August 15, 2018. If using post-dated cheques, please mail your post-dated cheques to:
Prince George Ringette
P.O. Box 1321
Prince George, BC
You can also pre-order ringette masks and custom Prince George Ringette Mosspro pants at the time of registration! Choose the options available during the online registration process. If you order an incorrect size, we are happy to exchange it for you as long as the product is unworn with tags still attached.
- Registration fees must be paid in full before any player is permitted on the ice, and before any new player receives a free ringette stick.
- New players must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- We offer a 20% discount for the third or more registration within a family. Contact our registrar to obtain this discount.
- View our Late Registration and Refund Policy.
Registration Fees – 2019-2020
(by Dec. 31, 2019)
(by July 26th)
(after July 26th)
|FUN 1||5-6 (2013-2014)||$250.00||$325.00|
|FUN 2||6-7 (2012-2013)||$250.00||$325.00|
Goalie Incentive Program:
We offer a $100 rebate to players in the U12 and higher divisions who commit to playing goalie for the entire season. Eligible players must also attend all goalie camps, clinics and training sessions organized by Prince George Ringette. The rebate will be paid at the end of the season and is applicable to a maximum of two goalies per team.
Need help with the costs of your child’s ringette season?
- KidSport Canada provides financial assistance for registration fees and equipment to kids aged 18 and under.
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart is dedicated to removing barriers so children can participate in organized sport and recreation.
Contact our registrar:
Prince George Ringette Registrar