Prince George Ringette Association is very excited to welcome new and returning U10 and FUNdamental families next week!
*** Please be sure to check the schedule as there has been some changes for these groups ***
All players must have a triangular mask on their helmet (not a square hockey mask) – there is a full list of gear at the bottom
Here are some new ice procedures due to COVID-19 related facility restrictions and guidelines:
- All ice practices are held at the KIN 1,2,3 Arenas
- Players are to come fully dressed to the rink – they can put their skates on in the building (parents can help tie skates outside or inside – you can discuss with the Ambassador on site)
- Parents and Siblings are unable to enter building
- Please do not come any earlier than 15 minutes before your ice time. (this is to ensure the user group before has time to exit the building before the new group comes in)
- Bring a FULL water bottle. Water fountains are unavailable
- Attendance tracking and COVID-19 symptom questionnaire will be performed on arrival
- Please RSVP 48 hours in advance of the ice time (for power skating, you can send firstname.lastname@example.org
an email) to let us know if you can attend or can not attend every ice/gym time.
- Parents please maintain social distancing when around the arena building and arena parking lot
Here is a list of the gear required for ice time – this includes Ringette gear, but if you have hockey gear, that works too (except for the helmet mask – it must be a triangular mask).
- CSA Certified Hockey Helmet
- CSA Certified Ringette Mask (triangular)
- Neck Protector
- Chest & Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Hockey Gloves
- Shin Pads
- Hockey Skates
- Ringette Pants
We look forward to seeing you on the ice and at dryland!