The Prince George Ringette Association welcomes all genders between the ages of 4 and 18, as well as adults aged 18+. The ringette season runs from September to March, beginning with two weeks of power skating (included in registration fees) and involves several opportunities for tournaments and game play.
New players are welcome throughout September to December with FUNdamentals and U10 all through the season. New players to the association will receive a free ringette stick!!
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will be following the Provincial Health Office, Northern Health Authority, BC Ringette, and the City of Prince George requirements.
Below, find information about our registration process and fees, as well as details about our goalie incentive program and other financial assistance options.
How to Register:
Register online at Karelo.com – Prince George Ringette 2021-2022 Registration. We are introducing a 3-step payment process for 2021/2022 Registrations. All payments are preferred by credit card or debit card through the Karelo Registration System. If you require an alternate payment method, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com to discuss.
- A deposit of $100 is required at time of registration.
- Second payment of $150 for Fun1/2 & $200 for U10+ will be auto-charged to the credit card on file with Karelo on September 10th.
- Full payment will be auto-charged to the credit card on file with Karelo on November 30th.
- The first 2 payments must be paid in full before any player is permitted on the ice, and before any new player receives a free ringette stick.
- New players must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- We offer a 20% discount for the third or more registration within an immediate family. Contact our registrar to obtain this discount.
- View our Late Registration and Refund Policy.
Registration Fees – 2021-2022
|Div.||Age (by Dec. 31, 2021)||Early Registration |
(Extended to August 23, 2021)
|Registration Fees |
(after August 23, 2021)
|FUN 1||5-9 (2012-2016)||$250.00||$300.00|
|FUN 2||5-9 (2012-2016)||$250.00||$300.00|
** NEW ** Flex Program 18+ $350.00
Goalie Incentive Program:
We offer a $100 rebate to players in the U12 and higher divisions who commit to playing goalie for the entire season. Eligible players must also attend all goalie camps, clinics and training sessions organized by Prince George Ringette. The rebate will be paid at the end of the season and is applicable to a maximum of two goalies per team.
Need help with the costs of your child’s ringette season?
- KidSport Canada provides financial assistance for registration fees and equipment to kids aged 18 and under.
- Canadian Tire Jumpstart is dedicated to removing barriers so children can participate in organized sport and recreation.
Looking to request a player movement?
- Please complete the following Player Movement Form
Contact our registrar:
Prince George Ringette Registrar