The Prince George Ringette Association (PGRA) developed and adopted the following policies in February 2016. The policies supplement Ringette British Columbia policy and provide a transparent framework for the ongoing management of PGRA operational and administrative affairs.
If you have questions or concerns about these policies, please contact us.
- Appeals Policy
- Coach and Team Staff Selection Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Discipline and Complaints Policy
- Dressing Room Etiquette Policy
- Late Registration and Refund Policy
- Player Movement Policy
- Screening Policy
- Sponsorship Policy
- Team Apparel Policy
- Team Finance Policy
- Ringette BC Code of Conduct Forms (for Coaches, Officials, Players, Board Members, Volunteers, Parents and Spectators)
- Roles and Responsibilities of PGRA Officers, Directors and Team Staff
- BC Ringette Policy Manual and Appendices