Good afternoon, here are a few updates as of Tuesday September 14th:
- When you registered there were a set of waivers and participant agreements that you were asked download and hand them in, it has been confirmed that you DO NOT have to do this since you accepted and signed them during the registration process;
- The City of PG has changed the time in which the RMCA doors will open. It is now 30 minutes before each ice time.
- All persons coming to PG ringette events (practices, dryland, games) as a player, volunteer, spectator must complete the online health check form. Please let your child know that you have completed their health check Prince George Ringette Health Check Form
- COVID-19 Update– Please see the attached update from BC Ringette with respect to COVID-19 which PG Ringette is mandated to follow. We have not had any requirements from the City of Prince George for its facilities yet which may change some of the items below.
Proof of Vaccination Required:
- Participants in Flex, 18+ and Masters ringette teams will be required to show proof of vaccination status along with Government Issue ID in order to enter facilities to participate in ringette
- Spectators: Spectators should follow all facility requirements regarding proof of vaccination for parents and guardians, siblings, and other attendees who are not participating in the ringette activities.
1. Children under 12 years of age are exempt from showing proof of vaccination status.
2. If children and youth between the ages of 12 – 18 years of age are entering a facility and are not participants in the activity they will likely be asked to show proof of vaccination status to enter. They will not be required to show a Government ID.
3. Spectators who are 19 years of age and older will be required to show proof of vaccination status and Government Issue ID.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and take care, Gina
Gina Layte Liston
PresidentPrince George Ringette Association